Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Monday, September 2, 2013

"Sunflower Solo"

"Sunflower Solo"

5 x 7 Oil on Panel

$55

Here is the second painting in 30 in 30 challenge for September. The studio sunflowers are still looking quite pretty, so today I will be painting them yet again, or at least one of them, lounging with another object. I haven't planned too far ahead on these paintings as I like to keep things a little surprising, even to myself. I thought "Sunflower Solo" was from a little different vantage point, simple, yet interesting. Hope you like it! Your comments are appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. I love sunflowers and I love this. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pam. I just had a long look at your blogs, both were outstanding. I love your quilt inspired watercolors and I have never seen machine quilting done as beautifully and exceptionally as you do. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete