Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Friday, October 8, 2010

Watercolor painting progress


Well, I thought you might like to see how I am coming along on the big watercolor painting with the antique things in it. Today, I've been working on the glass washboard. The glass is sort of greenish blue color, very pale and you can see through it a little to see some colors in the quilt. The washboard has ridges; click on this to see the details. It is a very difficult painting, but I am enjoying the challenge! I've been doing all the most difficult things first. Still have the coffee mill, pitcher, dish with an egg, snuff can and old casserole dish, plus the background. I hope to finish it in about 3 more days. In the meantime, I will keep posting those prints of antiques. Keep looking!
Have you registered as a follower? All you do is click on Follow, pick a password and you will be all set. I will enter you in my Free Painting Give-Away! The painting will be posted soon and the contest is over Dec. 1, just in time for Christmas gift giving. Hope you are having a great day! Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment