Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

PRINTS OF ANTIQUES #1   $50

Hi Everyone, Hope you are having a great Fall day! It is gorgeous in Florida! It was 62 degrees early this morning, and is sunny with no humidity. I love it!

I am going to post some prints of antiques that I did many years ago, while I am finishing the big watercolor painting. This one is of a  coffee mill. It was drawn in pen and ink and I used a regular old style drawing pen with various points and India ink. The printer kept half the prints and they were sold in Kentucky State Parks. I kept the other half, sold some at shows, but stored a good many and have just gotten them out of storage! They are signed and numbered.  This one is printed on an ecru paper that is very complimentary to the drawing. There are six different prints and I will post a different one every day. They are beautiful framed in simple black frames under glass.

The watercolor painting is coming along nicely and I am having fun finishing up the cathedral quilt. Keep looking for the antigue prints and the new painting when it is completed!  Also don't forget to register on "Follow" to enter the FREE PAINTING GIVE AWAY! Scroll down for more details. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Just want you to know that I'm still following your blog. I don't know why all the blogs that I follow are not on the side bar of my blog. I don't understand all this electronic stuff! We are on our way south finally after a 3 day stop with friends in Wisconsin. Love your work on the quilt painting but what a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gretta,
    I'm quite sure I remember this. I really like your antiques! As an added note, I would remember a few of my experiences as a florist when writing about the antique shop. Could be very interesting1 Love you and your work!

    ReplyDelete