Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Sunday, October 10, 2010

"Ladies Antique Shoe"


"Ladies Antique Shoe" $50
11 x 14 print on heavy paper
Here is print #4 in my series of drawings of antiques. These interesting old shoes came from the same store in Harlan, Kentucky. Can you imagine trying to cramb your feet in such narrow, small shoes and then having to lace them up tightly. Talk about bunions!
The drawing was done with pen and India ink and I did a wash over the shoes as well. They look great framed in simple black frames.
Reminder: my PAINTING GIVE AWAY is set for Dec 1. I am going to do a special painting for that, so please sign up by clicking on Follow on the right side of this page.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the detail and shading in the prints you've posted.

    ReplyDelete