Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Unfinished Big Watercolor


Hi Everyone,
I'm once again posting what I have completed on the Big Watercolor Painting! Yesterday I had to go to a gallery where some of my paintings will be shown in January, so I had to take the day off. I am very slowly getting this watercolor finished and I will be so glad. Because of interruptions, it has been dragging on and not working on it every day makes you lose momentum. Don't quit looking, however, because it will be done soon! Click on it to see the direction I am going.
I know some of you are new to my blog, so please check out older posts and sign up as a Follower so you will be entered in the Free Painting Give Away Dec. 1st. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment