Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Thursday, October 21, 2010

"A Simple Situation"


"A Simple Situation"
8 x 10 Abstract acrylic on paper $100
For you abstract fans, here is another one that I like very much. I like the shapes and the darker top of the painting contrasting with the lighter bottom part. I love all the bright colors. The colors appear a little brighter and more vibrant in real life than in the photo. Click on it for a better view.
Have you signed on yet as a Follower? Do so, and I will enter you in my painting give away Dec. 1. Scroll down to see the give away painting, which is called " The Yearling". I'm also giving away with it the book, " The Yearling", written by Rawlings, which is wonderful!
Thanks for looking at my art and your comments are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment