Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Wednesday, September 15, 2010


Watercolor sketch done on airplane traveling to Minnesota.
Not for sale---collection of the artist.
This was a first for me---actually painting on the airplane! Traveling to Minnesota, there was an empty seat in my isle, so I could spread out a bit and I had a few drops of water in my plastic cup, so I did this little sketch. Pretty soon all the people around me were interested and all the flight attendants, so I gave out business cards. I'm hoping some of them look at my blog!
Since getting home from Minnesota, I've had lots of mowing, trimming, cleaning and laundry to do, so haven't got a new painting done yet! Wish all I had to do was paint with an assistant to do all the other stuff! Dream on.

1 comment:

  1. I like this! Always looking forward to seeing your new paintings.

    ReplyDelete