Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Friday, September 24, 2010

PAGES FROM MY SKETCH BOOK  NFS
I used two pages (you can see the fold line of the book in the middle) to do this sketch from my visit to Norway.
 Two years ago, we went out of England on a cruise to Norway on the Thomson Cruise Lines. It was just wonderful! I took loads of reference photos and this sketch is from one. It is a grass-roofed boat house on a fjord. The fjords are amazing; in fact the whole country is absolutely beautiful! I have ideas for many paintings from there---just so little time!

    Today I started a large painting, and will show you tomorrow what I am up to! Keep looking!
By the way, I have had over 1700 hits on my blog from all over the world. Thank all of you for your interest.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on over 1,700 blog hits! I really enjoy your postings each week.

    ReplyDelete