Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Wednesday, August 25, 2010


Something New! I now have handpainted greeting cards with envelopes. These 5 x 7 cards are on heavy watercolor paper and are done with a wash of color, then detailed with a micron pen that is archival ink that will not fade or run. These little works of art can be framed and make great gifts in themselves. They are blank for your own greeting. They are $6.00 each plus $1.50 postage (includes shipping envelope).
You can specify florals, landscapes, cats or dog portrait, beach scenes or "my pick". I will send out original cards---no two are alike and sorry, but you can't specify certain things---just the category! If you order more than one card, shipping is still only $1.50 for multiples. What a bargain! I sold cards in my antique shop and several people "collected" and framed them in little frames, hanging them in a grouping. There's you another great idea! I will post photos of more of them later. Click on card to see details.

No comments:

Post a Comment