Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Monday, November 22, 2010

Little Sketch


"Cottage Floral"
5 x 7 watercolor pencils sketch $25
I'm posting a rather quick sketch of an imaginary cottage with hibiscus flowers in the foreground. Watercolor pencils are fun to work with and you can blend them and do precise work. I would like to do some and take more time---maybe do lace. That would really be fun!
I am getting ready for company for Thanksgiving and have lots of cooking and cleaning to do, plus after Thanksgiving, I will be taking appointments for people to come to visit my studio, watch me work and look at my paintings. So I have much work to do to prepare for that! Mainly I will be cleaning out and making room for painting racks to display painting on. When it is looking good, I will post a photo of it. So I may not post for a few days, but stay tuned.
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends and to all my International friends, have a wonderful week as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment