Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Friday, November 26, 2010

Hi Everyone,
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and have enjoyed Black Friday as well. I stayed in all day, resting from such a big day yesterday. We had a good day yesterday, full of fun with grandchildren, food and games. I was very tired this morning and have been getting some Christmas decorations out this afternoon. I will probably take a few days to do some decorationg and work in my studio getting things organized for those who want to drop by and visit and pick out paintings for Christmas gifts. So if I don't post for a couple of days, you will know why.

There are only a few days left before I give away the painting, "The Yearling" to one of my followers. So if you haven't signed up as a follower, please do so and you will be entered in the contest. I am giving away the book by Rawlings called "The Yearling", too and it is a great book, written by a Florida lady.

Hope your day is a fine one!

No comments:

Post a Comment