Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Graduation in Minnesota and a Budding Artist

Hi everyone,

I have just returned from Minnesota and a really exciting and fun graduation party for my niece, by marriage, Lauren, who graduated from high school. She is pictured below with her cousin, Maddy.







Lauren received many wonderful awards and a great scholarship. She plans to go into pediatric nursing. So congratulations to Lauren.





The happy graduate!




















Below is Hannah, Lauren's sister and she is a budding artist!


She brought out her paintings and pottery for me to see, and I was amazed at her talent! She is planning to take a painting class in school next year. Keep up the good work, Hannah!






For close ups, click on these photos.






It was a good break for me and now I am ready to get back to painting, so I will be posting soon. Thanks for looking, Egretta








3 comments:

  1. I wonder if you had any influence on Hannah's artistic flair??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark, Hannah is not blood kin, but by marriage. But we seem to have a bond from both enjoying the creative process so much! She is a lovely and talented girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a good time and the weather looked good too!

    ReplyDelete