Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Friday, March 11, 2011

Shaby Chic Rose


"Open Rose"
6x6 acrylic on paper, matted and framed in white
Shabby Chic
$45
This is a decorative painting done to harmonize with Shabby Chic room design. I often have folks ask me for a painting suitable to their decor, and normally I scorn this idea, as I think art stands alone, and matches anything! But I understand that when one is decorating within a theme, such as nautical or Shabby Chic,( which is mostly white painted furniture with pink accents), then I can see how you would want a painting to go with your theme. So here is one!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am an artist as well. It is a great idea to sell your artwork on the internet like this. Good luck with getting your book published.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shabby chic look and the hibiscus painting in your last blog post, both very nice.

    ReplyDelete