I received the Stylish Blogger Award today and there it is posted on the right!
Thank you, Kelli, for the award and if you haven't looked at Kelli's beautiful and informative
blog, please do so. It is http://kelliboylesgarden.blogspot.com/. It comes from Northern Ireland
which is so beautiful and you will love looking at the lovely scenes there and the beautiful flowers.
I have been told that when you win the Stylish Blogger Award, you must tell 7 things about
yourself that people don't know, so here goes.
1. Even though I look so very young (Ha,Ha), I am 70 years of age!
2. I started drawing as soon as I could hold a pencil and have painted since a very young age!
3. I play the mountain dulcimer, or at least try.
4. The one thing I wish I could do would be to sing well.
5. I have two very handsome and wonderful grandchildren, both boys.
6. I have nearly always been in business for myself; I have owned a florist, an arts and crafts shop, an art studio, a gift shop and an antique store.
7. I have written a book and am looking for a publisher!
Well, those are my tidbits of information. I hope you keep looking at my blog and enjoy my paintings. I am working on one to post tomorrow.
I would like to recommend the following blogs for you to also enjoy: http://marksvegplot.blogspot.com/, http://freshfromthebackyard.blogspot.com/ http://morefamilyandflowers-darla.blogspot.com/ , www.ellystuin.com/ and my own other blog http://tengablescottage.blogspot.com/ Enjoy! Egretta
First sowings at Courtmoor
1 day ago