Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Monday, April 5, 2010


"Springtime Mallards"
11x14 acrylic on canvas $300
There are three mallards always together in the canal---a female and two males. Usually the males swim on either side of her, protecting I suppose. They were together last Spring and here they are again! I wonder if there will be baby mallards later! And if she lays eggs, will the males both stay around? Interesting.
This one is framed in a chestnut-colored brown wooden frame. It would look great in a den or office.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Egretta; Having seen your painting "Springtime Mallards" I see why you liked my recent photo of a Mallard drake! It's a lovely painting. If I understand you correctly, you would like the "intellectual property rights" to use my photo as the basis of another painting (unless I have completely misinterpreted you!). I'm happy for you to use it if you wish (quite honoured if you would, actually...)

    ReplyDelete