Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Thursday, April 1, 2010


"Boy's Antique Boots"
6x6 watercolor $60.00
Here is the third painting in the little boy's boot series. As you can see, I faced them in a different direction and will do so on the fourth painting, too. I did some dry brush work in this painting, which shows up better when you enlarge the photo. I used 140 lb. cold pressed paper, so the dry brush gives some good texture.
I hope you enjoy this one. So far, which one is your favorite? Tomorrow, hopefully, the last one of the four will be finished---an oil. I've been thinking how charming they would be all together on the wall of a little boy's room! I'll try to photograph them all together as a grouping later and post that.
It is another gorgeous day in Florida. I have my studio windows open and the air is fresh with almost no humidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment