Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Sunday, October 16, 2011

"Garden Gate"



"Garden Gate"


8 x 10 acrylic on gallery stretched canvas


$175


I am still working on the still life in watercolors, but thought I would share this painting I did from reference photos taken in Hillsborough, Northern Ireland. Hillsborough is a quaint, interesting little town with some nice little gardens and cute cottages. I was peeking down a private lane when I took the photos! The sides of this canvas are painted, too, so there is no need for a frame. Click on it to see details.


Calling all those who haven't signed on as a follower of my blog. Take a minute to do so now....it is so nice to know people are looking at my art. It is very encouraging to me!

Your comments are appreciated, too.

3 comments:

  1. A nice Irish scene painting! Hillsborough is full of nice gardens and interesting twists and turns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure it's realistic? If it's in Ireland, it ought to be raining! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you add new dimension to your work. I like the garden structure you chose. NZ gardens are more on the wild side. Hardly find any like this. Well done! P

    ReplyDelete