Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Painting Started


Hi everyone,
Today I started a new painting and may have finished it except for doing some early morning gardening and then encountering a deadly snake, the Coral Snake. Thankfully, it was killed and didn't bite anyone, but then I had to run to town and get moth balls to scatter around the perimeter of the house to deter snakes. Yes, it is Spring and snakes will begin to appear.
Hopefully I will finish this acrylic painting tomorrow. It is to be fields of flowers with a little cottage in the background. So be sure to look tomorrow and see how I get along.

1 comment:

  1. We have to do the mothballs in our screened in lanai. The black snakes seem to find a small opening to get in and want to raise their family in my fern garden. I know they are not poisonous but when our doors are open they come right in and I'm not too crazy about that. Eeek! Snakes belong out in the wild not in my house!

    ReplyDelete