Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Thursday, December 23, 2010

12 Days of Christmas--Favorite Painting Count Down


"Favorite House"
18 x 24 acrylic, framed $400
This is the final favorite in my painting count down. It is an old house that evokes memories of the past. Even though it is in Spring, it still looks like a wonderful place to celebrate Christmas, doesn' it?
I want to thank everyone for looking at my blog, which I started last March. I have tried to post a new painting daily or one I am working on. At Christmas, I have found it hard to get a lot of painting time, but will resume after the first of the year, painting with a new energy! I think all artists make a new year's resolution to paint more and better! It keeps us focused!
I am taking a few days, now, to spend with my family and company and to celebrate Christmas and New Years, so I will resume posting shortly. I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, filled with good health. May your wishes come true, your dreams be fulfilled. Egretta

No comments:

Post a Comment