Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Monday, May 10, 2010


"Blue Shutters; Key West House"
5x7 watercolor unmatted or framed $45
This is the third Key West house in the series that I am doing now. I didn't get to post yesterday because of it being Mother's Day and I had family here, but this did get finished late last night..I am really enjoying painting these Key West houses. Several more ideas are swimming around in my brain, so I think I will be doing more! Watch for them. When I am all finished, why don't you email me and tell me your favorite!
I'll update you about the Love Bugs......they are still here and probably will be all this month.That means everytime you drive the car, it has to be washed because squashed Love Bugs take the paint right off! Well, I guess you have to take the pain with the pleasure of living in South Florida!!

No comments:

Post a Comment