Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Painting more pillows


Hi Everyone,  Is it Fall yet in your neck of the woods? Here in Florida, it is still very hot and humid, very Tropical! In fact, even though a week ago was the first day of Autumn, it is still the same old 90 some degrees that feels like 100! I am dreaming of cool weather! I heard one news commentator say that we would have cooler weather in NOVEMBER! Guess we will just stay inside in the air conditioning!  I painted a sunflower pillow for my gallery.
Then I painted two tropical leaf pillows, which are my favorite of all I have painted.  I think now I will start some Autumn leaf ones while I dream of cooler weather!

5 comments:

  1. very lovely pillow nice to stop by Happy weekend with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Useful information shared.. I got good information to read this article, thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.
    paint by numbers online

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fascinating post to read on love your work and will hope to see more tips and tricks on abstract paint by numbers so thanks a lot for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Create Your Own Custom Paint by Numbers Kit! We customize it for you. What better way to make an unforgettable memory last forever than by transforming it into a beautiful masterpiece on a canvas.

    ReplyDelete