Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Sunday, June 8, 2014

"Mangrove No.1"


"Mangrove No. 1"

12 x 16 Watercolor

$200

I am working on a new series of landscape and water paintings, using some techniques fairly new to me that are rather experimental.While not abstract, there is a loose, fresh quality to this one and, as it is the first one, I am rather pleased with it and excited about all the new ideas I have. I am not sure about posting all the paintings in this series, as I have found that there are web sites out there that are actually copying my paintings for monetary gain, as well as work of many other artists posting online.  We shall see what can be done; in the meantime, know that I am working daily and I feel, growing as an artist. Please click on this painting to see the interesting texture, colors and movement.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful movement and atmosphere. Your colors also create a sense of drama. I can see why someone would want to copy them.

    ReplyDelete