Flower Pots at Heathcote

Flower Pots at Heathcote
9x12 acrylic on canvas

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Studio Tour and Work in Progress


Today we will just tour my studio. I hosted my watercolor class here for a tour of the studio and while it is a little tidier than usual, thought I would post a tour! I have taught a class of  about 12 people this summer at Peace Lutheran Church. We usually had about 10 there, as vacations came and went.

My studio is fairly large but as you can see, it has a lot of "stuff" in it, too! I have lots of windows and three sky lights and a huge walk in closet with shelves for storage. I am blessed to have such a nice place to work.

Normally, I use this table for framing, but it now is displaying watercolors that need matted and framed!
On my easel is a work in progress.... a still life . Maybe in a few days it will be finished and you can see the finished product. Hope you enjoyed this little tour!

1 comment:

  1. So many beautiful paintings in your studio! It is oozing with artistic creativity in every corner. I clicked on the photos to enlarge to see them better.

    ReplyDelete